Instructions :: How to Determine Your Size
How do I measure my foot?
- Stand with your heels lightly touching a wall
- Slide a ruler under your foot so it's also touching the wall
- Measure in centimeters from the wall to your longest toe
- Compare against the "Your Foot" column on the chart to find your size
Once you've determined your size, you can double check it by clicking the corresponding Printer Icon and printing out a template. When printing our PDF templates, make sure the "Scale" in the Print Window is set to 100% or the template won't be accurate. If using the Chrome browser, make sure the "Fit to page" checkbox is unchecked.
On the template printouts, be sure to place the toe hole mark between your big and second toe toward the front edge of the circular toe hole marking to make sure your toes won't hang over the edge when pushing forward in your sandals.
If your feet are unique or don't otherwise fit into one of our standard sizes, we can custom cut your sandals for an extra $15. Select "custom" as your size and send us a tracing of your footprint. See our tracing instructions here.
If you have any questions about sizing please email or call. We want you to have the best fitting Lunas possible!
* the actual width of our sandal in centimeters**.
** Only have a ruler with inches? Google can help you convert to centimeters.